Gibtelecom, Gibraltar’s leading telecommunications company, provides a full portfolio of communications services and solutions to consumer, enterprise customers and carrier partners. Over the last decade, Gibtelecom has invested heavily in technology and infrastructure. This drive has established Gibtelecom as the carrier of choice in Gibraltar and allowed for new and exciting possibilities in the international market.
Gibtelecom’s Business division provides enterprise customers with best in breed Data Centre facilities, Cloud Services and Managed Solutions coupled with fast and highly resilient global network connections needed by todays internationally connected organisations. Gibtelecom Business which operates the only public cloud offering within Gibraltar is embarking on international expansion of its service portfolio with the groups global private network the foundation for this.
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to play a key role in delivering Gibtelecom’s international expansion strategy. The role within the business division of Gibtelecom will be responsible for driving new sales and existing account management for our hosting, networking and cloud services.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading the execution of the sales plan to identify, win and grow revenues from new and existing customers in the European and other markets.
- Drive revenue and sales goals through effective account management
- Establish, manage, and grow relationships with key executives
- Identify, lead and develop business development diversification in both existing and new business verticals
- Provide business intelligence on the Gaming Sector; including sports betting, casino, bingo and poker.
- Work closely with marketing to create communications plans to support initiatives and new business development programmes
- Contribute to the Gibtelecom product roadmap through identification of customer requirements to facilitate new product development and diversification
- 5-10 years demonstrable track record of success in business development leadership in either online gaming or technology business
- Existing knowledge of the online gaming sector, including sports betting, casino, bingo and poker sector is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of telecommunications, Cloud services, data hosting and networking, though not essential, would be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly and effectively articulate strategic value
- Ability to network within a customer organisation to identify key influencers and decision makers
- Ability to understand customers operational issues and through a partnership relationship solve their problems using our products and solutions.
- Must be organised, detail and process-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Entrepreneurial, creative and driven individual with a passion for their role
- Degree level education preferred
- Ability to Travel.
The Gibtelecom Business team is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and where our people can excel. We are looking for a person who can join the team achieve their own goals in parallel with the company’s.